About the course
The objective of the qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as a logistics and supply chain professional.
At the end of the programme, graduates would be able to:-
• Objectively analyze and critically review organization’s existing logistics and supply chain practices.
• Apply current supply chain theories, practices and concepts utilizing
case problems to develop appropriate methodologies and strategies in solving logistics & supply chain related problems.
• Indentify areas where organizational/structural changes are required and suggest ways of implementing changes in a supply chain context.
1. Logistics Management
2. Supply Chain Planning, Modeling and Analytics
3. Procurement and Supply Management
4. Supply Chain and Operations Strategy
5. Sustainable Operations Management
6. Advance Business Research Methods
7. Strategic Change Management
8. Strategic Leadership
Candidates coming into the programme are required to fulfill both the requirements of the Graduate School of Business, Universiti Sains Malaysia which is as follows:-
● Working adults aged 25 years and above with formal academic qualification i.e. Executive / Professional Bachelors Degree, Bachelors Degree; or a
● Diploma / Professional Diploma with eight (8) years working experience in related field and must be 30 years and above at time of application; or
● STPM / A – Levels / Foundation level programme with ten (10) years working experience in related field and must be 30 years old and above at time of application. This will be considered on a case to case basis by GSB.